Need a custom photographer? Phoenix Photography
MySpaceLayouts


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Powered By Blogger

Who We Are

An inquiry into the nature of the self; beliefs and values; personal, phisical, mental, social and spiritual health; human relationships including families, friends, communities and cultures, rights and responsibilities; what it means to be human.

Friday, May 7, 2010

My Plans

Right now, my group is doing pretty good, I mean of course we have to make hats for about 150 students, but if our whole class works together, I know we can do it! My plan is that I should try to not worry about the whole thing. Without worry, the job comes at ease. I am going to make a daily hat (like everyone else in the class) and then help my group cut out clippings. It is very important for us to have clippings. We can all decorate our hats any way we would like. I have done the things I need, once I finish the clippings, I will try to help make the painted bags into hats, this will be quite easy because all the hats have already been flipped inside out:P. I have put a lot of effort into what I've done, I would be really sad if those who joined the dance didn't appreciate it. Once we have made all the hats, I know that I will feel happy, I will have that little flame in my heart grow into a great light and I will know I have achieved my goal. Life may be hard at times, but with teamwork, I know it will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment