Need a custom photographer? Phoenix Photography
MySpaceLayouts


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Powered By Blogger

Who We Are

An inquiry into the nature of the self; beliefs and values; personal, phisical, mental, social and spiritual health; human relationships including families, friends, communities and cultures, rights and responsibilities; what it means to be human.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Exhibition Dance Reflection

Wow! I’m glad that’s over with. I mean, not that the dance was horrible, it was actually great, but it was tiring. I’m just happy that almost everything worked out. The only thing I am mad about is that no one made or wore hats. We got all that material for nothing. Cutting out magazine clippings was hard work! Anyhow, we still had a lot of people come to our dance. It was a blast! I still remember people dancing on the stage like who knows it! Man, it was so funny! I’d really like to thank Mr. Gerren, Mr. Obi, and Mrs. Hicks, they helped out a lot, but most of all, I would like top thank you, the people who attended our dance, without you we wouldn’t have been successful, no one would have been there. Everyone enjoyed it; hopefully other celebrations are just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment